ADAMAS-BETA Superfine Glass Fiber Glueless Filter Cartridge 28x70mm for Soot/Flue Gas Sampling Tubef Lab Atmospheric Detection Experiment
Product name:Glueless Filter Cartridge
Temperature resistance: below 600℃
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
1. The ultra-fine glass fiber glue-free filter cartridge is made of 100% alkali-free glass fiber and processed at high temperature. Binder free and chemically inert.
2. It can collect fine and submicron particles. It is a high-efficiency filter device for collecting smoke, acid mist, aerosol, beryllium compounds, etc.
3. It has the advantages of high temperature resistance, small weight loss, high efficiency and good strength.
4. How to use: After filtering and numbering, put it in a drying box and dry it at 150℃ for 30 minutes, take it out, put it in a dryer to cool for 30 minutes, take it out and weigh it, it can be used.
5. It is widely used in the monitoring of air pollution sources in various situations.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.