ADAMAS BETA Stainless Steel High Precision Tweezers 6A-SA 113MM 80 Degree Bend Head Independent Packaging for Lab Hyperfine Experiment
Shape:80 Degree Bend Head
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
1. Stainless steel, wear-resistant and strong, high temperature resistant and rust resistant. High hardness, not easy to deform and durable.
2. The tip has good hardness and is not easy to deform, so it can be used for a long time.
3. Smooth appearance, fine processing, comfortable grip, suitable for fine product operation. Compared with ordinary tweezers, it is more functional, more specific and easier to clamp..
4. Hardness (HRC40-50 degrees), head bending 80 degrees, greater clamping force.
5. It is commonly used for the installation of fine parts such as electronics, clocks and watches, jewelry, chemical industry, laboratory, medicine, high technology, mobile phone and so on.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.