ADAMAS BETA Laboratory Glass Exhaust Joint with Double Nozzles Outer Grinding Mouth 14/20 24/40 Lab Glass Connecting Tubes
Item Name: Exhaust Joint
Metarial:High Borosilicate Glass
Serrated Nozzle Outer Diameter:8mm/10mm
Mode of sale: Wholesale and retail
1. Made of high borosilicate glass, it has a very low thermal expansion coefficient, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance, and high light transmission. It is a commonly used laboratory equipment.
2. The top 180° direction with two small nozzles in opposite directions. Mostly used for nitrogen protection, a bubbler can be connected.
3. The small nozzle branch pipe is a four-section pagoda type, and the linking air extraction device is not easy to fall off, which can achieve a high sealing effect.
4. The outer grinding mouth of the lower end is smooth and delicate, and the sealing effect is good.
5. Gas or liquid can be introduced into the reaction device through two small nozzles at the same time for effective reaction.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.