ADAMAS-BETA Lab Viscosity Cups 44ml Stainless Steel Zahn Cup High-precision Thick Wall Immersion Viscosity Measurement Tool
Item Name:Zahn Cup
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
1. Immersion type Cain cup viscosity cup, also known as Chai's cup, is a common tool used to measure liquid viscosity
2. Immerse the viscosity cup into the liquid to be tested, and the cup body must be completely immersed in the liquid. Use your index finger to lift the ring on the handle so that the viscosity cup is vertical, and quickly and stably lift the viscosity cup. Start pressing the stopwatch when the viscosity cup leaves the liquid level. Stop timing when the first exact interruption of the flow beam is observed.
3. To clean the Cai En cup, please use a soft cloth, clean the discharge hole to remove residue, and avoid scratching the inner surface.
4. Cai En Cup is widely used in coatings; Printing industries such as ink gravure, letterpress, lithography, flexography, silk printing, etc
5. Cai'en Cup is an ideal tool for controlling product viscosity during the coating production process. The time required for the test sample to flow out of the small hole at the bottom to measure its viscosity.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.The other samples in the picture are for reference only, not as a sales item, please know.