ADAMAS-BETA Lab Spatula Stainless Steel Micro Single/Double Ended Spatula Lab Square/Round
(1) Style: Flat-end and spoon-end square-tip spatula, used to transfer or process powder and granular materials.
(2) Inert: Does not react with boiling water, acids, alkalis and most solvents.
(3) Design: Suitable length, convenient to take out the powder from a deeper container, comfortable and easy to control.
(4) Multiple Sizes: different kinds of micro spoons and spatulas, you can choose the most practical one to avoid waste of your experimental materials.
(5) Note: Medicine spoons made of horns and other materials can prevent static electricity, such as explosive and dangerous goods. At this time, iron spoons such as stainless steel are not used!
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
3. If you have any questions, please contact us in time.