ADAMAS BETA 1 Pair Lab 35cm Low Temperature Resistant Gloves - 200 ℃
Liquid Nitrogen Proof Cowhide Antifreeze Laboratory Gloves
Material:Top layer cowhide + sponge interlayer
Temperature range: it can resist - 160 ℃ to - 200 ℃ instantly
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
1. High quality waterproof ox head leather, cold proof imported sponge interlayer and Canberra lining; The gloves have anti-static function, and the anti-static index is 108-9 power
2. It is applicable to liquid nitrogen and air environment, frozen storage room, freezer and low-temperature workplace
3. Store in ventilated, mildew proof, moth proof and dry places. Avoid storing with acid, alkali, oil and corrosive articles. Store normally and keep for a long time.
4. This product has excellent cold and antifreeze protection performance. It is used to operate the work related to the handling of liquid nitrogen, LNG, dry ice and frozen warehouse.
5. It has a good protective effect against a small amount of liquid nitrogen and LNG splash.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.