ADAMAS BETA Liquid Sample Tank Laboratory Glass Cuvette Optical Path 6.4-133.4MM Absorption Tank for Spectral Analysis Experiment
Product Name: Liquid Sample Tank
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
1. Cuvette, also known as liquid sample cell or absorption cell, is an instrument for spectral analysis.
2. Both sides are frosted surfaces, and the other two sides are optical surfaces, which are made of fused glass powder by high-temperature sintering and bonding.
3. Material glass: high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, high light transmittance, suitable for visible light spectral analysis.
4. During use, do not touch the optical surface of the cuvette with your fingers.
5. The product is fine in workmanship, free of bubbles, scratches and defects. It is suitable for most spectral analyzers, such as spectrophotometer, particle size analyzer, etc.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.