ADAMAS-BETA Laboratory Glass Chromatography Columns with PTFE Stopcock Sand Core 203mm 305mm 457mm for Mixture Separation Experiment
Item Name:Chromatography Column
Material:High Borosilicate Glass
Stopcock Hole Diameter:2mm
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
1. High borosilicate glass, high temperature and corrosion resistance, high light transmittance, extremely low coefficient of thermal expansion and stable chemical properties.
2. The chromatographic column is the main body of gel chromatography technology, which generally uses glass or plexiglass tubes.
3. The Teflon piston has been tested by vacuum pump and is sealed without liquid leakage, corrosion-resistant and durable.
4. The structure is a cylindrical glass tube, and a sand core filter is connected at the lower end. The sand core filter is convenient for filling adsorbents such as alumina. The lowest end is connected with a fine glass tube, which is equipped with a tetrafluoro piston.
5. According to the different partition coefficients of each component of the sample mixture in the stationary phase and mobile phase, so as to achieve the purpose of separation and purification.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.The other samples in the picture are for reference only, not as a sales item, please know.