ADAMAS-BETA Glass Laboratory Chromatographic Column with Liquid Storage Ball PTFE Piston Grinding Mouth for Separation Experiment
Material:High Borosilicate Glass
Type 1:With Ball Grinded and Sand Core(203mm)
Type 2:Decompression(300mm,G3 Sand Core)
Type 3:With Liquid Storage Ball(100ml,500ml)
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
1. High borosilicate glass, high temperature and corrosion resistance, high light transmittance, extremely low coefficient of thermal expansion and stable chemical properties.
2. The chromatographic column is the main body of gel chromatography technology, which generally uses glass or plexiglass tubes.
3. Reduced pressure chromatographic column: with G3 sand core filter, with small nozzle at the lower end and open at the upper end.
4. Equipped with liquid storage ball chromatographic column, the ball volume is 100ml and 500ml, the effective length is 305mm, and the inner and outer wall thickness is uniform.
5. According to the different partition coefficients of each component of the sample mixture in the stationary phase and mobile phase, so as to achieve the purpose of separation and purification.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.The other samples in the picture are for reference only, not as a sales item, please know.