ADAMAS BETA Three Way Distillation Receiving Tube with Branch Pipe Trigeminal Laboratory Glass Connecting Tube Grinding Mouth 14# 19# 24#
Item Name: Distillation Receiving Tube
Metarial:High Borosilicate Glass
Angle between inlet and outlet�?05 Degree
Angle between outlets:40 Degree
Shape:Trigeminal with Branch pipe
1. High borosilicate glass is a professional laboratory glass material with high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, very small coefficient of thermal expansion and chemical properties.
2. It is applicable to distillation or fractionation experiments. It accepts distillates with different boiling points and makes steering guiding instruments.
3. It is mainly used as the connecting pipe in the distillation transposition. There is a pagoda head exhaust branch pipe, which is connected with the vacuum pump by rubber hose for air extraction and pressure reduction.
4. The grinding mouth is fine and smooth, and the sealing effect is good. Grinding size 24 / 40: 24 refers to the grinding diameter of 24mm, and 40 refers to the grinding height of 40mm
5. It is commonly used in chemical plants, pharmaceutical factories, petroleum and scientific research institutions for testing or filtration, and accelerate the composition of vacuum distillation for some solutions with high concentration.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.