ADAMAS BETA Lab Water Resistance Special Abrasive Paper for Metallography Black Silicon Carbide 230x280mm P80-P4000 Mesh Sandpaper(Pack of 50)
Item Name:Special Abrasive Paper
Metarial:Black Silicon Carbide
Mode of sale: Wholesale and retail
1. The special abrasive paper for metallography is made by electrostatic sand planting process with selected silicon carbide abrasive particles with uniform particle size and good grinding effect as abrasive.
2. It has the characteristics of uniform distribution of abrasive particles, sharp grinding, fast grinding speed and durability.
3. The sample grinding speed is fast, the deformation layer is shallow, and the effect is particularly obvious for high hardness or hard materials. All rough grinding and fine grinding processes can realize water grinding, so as to avoid the disadvantages of sample paste when using ordinary metallographic sandpaper.
4. Imported thickened emulsion paper base is adopted, which is more water-resistant than traditional sandpaper and can be used repeatedly, which improves the service life of sandpaper.
5. Without glue design, it is suitable for surface grinding and polishing of various metals, including copper, iron, aluminum, stainless steel and other metal castings.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.