ADAMAS BETA Lab 1kg Zirconia Balls Purity 83%-87% HV1050-1100 0.4-3.2mm Zirconia Oxide Ball Laboratory Solid Particles Grinding Media
Product Name:Zirconia Balls
Chemical composition: 83~87% ZrO2+9~13% CeO2+Others
Density: > 6.1g/cm3
Bulk density: ≥3.75g/cm3
Crushing strength: > 1.5KN(Φ2mm)
Vickers hardness: 1150/1100
Self-wear :< 0.8ppm/h
Roundness: ≥0.97 (Xmin/Xmax)
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
1. The zirconium beads have good roundness, smooth surface, bright, high density, good strength, inertness and hardness.
2. Good stability, strong acid and alkali resistance. Has excellent toughness, compressive strength, etc., impact resistance, not broken.
3. It has very low self-abrasion and wear to equipment, and is an excellent grinding medium.
4. The internal structure is dense without delamination, without obvious holes, and the internal and external strengths are consistent, which can keep the original properties of the material from being polluted.
5. Application fields: Ultrafine grinding and dispersion of electronic materials, battery materials, silicon oxide, titanium dioxide, kaolin, calcium carbonate, chemical fiber catalysts, medicine, biochemistry, cosmetics and other nanomaterials.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.