ADAMAS-BETA High Borosilicate Glass Colorimetric Tubes with Glass Stopper 10ml 25ml 50ml 100ml Laboratory Graduated Colorimetric Pipe (Pack of 6)
Product name:Colorimetric Tubes
Material:High Borosilicate Glass
With Stopper or Not:Yes
With Graduated or Not:Yes
Capacity:10ml 25ml 50ml 100ml
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
1. Colorimetric tube is the main instrument for visual colorimetric analysis in chemical experiment, which can be used to roughly measure the solution concentration.
2. During colorimetry, place the colorimetric tube containing the solution to be tested and a colorimetric tube containing standard solution in front of white paper with the same illumination level for comparison, and observe the color difference with the naked eye.
3. The appearance of the colorimetric tube is similar to that of an ordinary test tube, but it has an accurate scale mark and is equipped with a glass plug, and the tube wall is thinner than that of an ordinary test tube. There are three common specifications: 10ml, 25ml and 50ml.
4. The colorimetric tube is not a test tube and cannot be heated, and the wall of the colorimetric tube is thin, so it should be handled with care; Colorimetric tubes of the same specification shall be used in the same colorimetric experiment
5. Note: when cleaning the colorimetric tube, do not brush with a hard brush to avoid abrading the tube wall and affecting the light transmittance; During colorimetry, only two colorimetric tubes shall be compared at a time, and the lighting conditions shall be the same.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.