ADAMAS BETA Quartz Boat 5-12cm High Temperature Resistance Laboratory Burning Boat with Ear Handle for Sulfur Determination Experiment
Item Name:Triangular Flask
Width / diameter: About 1.5cm or 1.6cm,
Height: About 8mm
Length of ear: About 6mm
Mode of sale: Wholesale and retail
1. The softening temperature of quartz glass is about 1730 ℃, which can be used for a long time at 1100 ℃.
2. Except hydrofluoric acid, it hardly reacts with other acids, and its chemical stability at high temperature is unmatched by other materials.
3. The coefficient of thermal expansion is very small, resistant to temperature difference and not easy to crack. It is very suitable for high-temperature melting experiment.
4. Good light transmittance, visible light transmittance of more than 95%, ultraviolet light can also reach more than 80%.
5. When using, pay attention to avoid contact with alkaline substances (such as sodium silicate, asbestos, potassium and sodium compounds, etc.), so as to affect its crystallization resistance.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.