ADAMAS BETA 1pcs Teflon Centrifugal Tubes Screw Mouth with Cover Round Bottom 5-100ml PTFE Laboratory Centrifugal Pipe
Item Name:Centrifugal Tube
With Stopper or Not:Yes
Graduated or Not:NO
Sterilized or not:No
Mode of sale: Wholesale and retail
1. Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is polymerized from tetrafluoroethylene monomer and has excellent chemical properties.
2. The wall thickness is uniform, the inner and outer walls are smooth, no residue and easy to clean, and can be reused.
3. It has high and low temperature resistance, electrical insulation, non adhesion, flame retardancy and good self lubrication, and is known as the ""King of Plastics"".
4. It is resistant to strong acid, strong alkali, aqua regia and various mailing solvents, milky white, environmental friendly and non-toxic.
5. It is applicable to laboratories in medical treatment, chemical industry, metallurgy, pharmacy, scientific research, teaching and other fields.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.