ADAMAS BETA Lab Teflon Crucible with Cap 20-200ml Covered PTFE Crucible for Laboratory Solvent Eevaporation/Crystallization Experiments
With Cap or Not:Yes
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
Package list:1 Set of Crucible
1. Teflon is resistant to high temperature, corrosion, moisture and almost all chemical reagents (such as strong acid and alkali, aqua regia and various organic solvents).
2. It is commonly used for the analysis of metal and non-metal samples and molten materials in the laboratory. It can also be used for sample digestion, acid driving, boiling, steaming and other treatments.
3. Do not heat directly. Do not quench after heating to prevent cracking. Take it away with crucible pliers to avoid scalding.
4. Covered design. Note that the cover does not seal, but it can prevent splashing when heating and scalding personnel.
5. It is widely used in laboratories in various fields such as industry, mining, medicine, teaching and scientific research.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.