ADAMAS BETA Lab Stainless Steel Tweezers Straight Headed with Hook Tissue Forceps Pliers 125-250mm Laboratory Clamping Tools
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
1. Stainless steel, wear-resistant and strong, high temperature resistant and rust resistant. High hardness, not easy to deform and durable.
2. The integral sanding process makes the tail flexible and elastic, making the opening tension and elasticity of tweezers more solid.
3. The head hook design is mainly used to clamp tissue or dressing to effectively prevent falling off during clamping.
4. Compared with ordinary tweezers, they are more functional and easier to clamp tissue substances.
5. Note: the tweezers used in chemistry shall not be heated or contain acidic drugs. They must be kept clean after use.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.