ADAMAS-BETA Microporous Membrane Syringe Filter Nylon,PVDF,PTFE 13/25mm 0.2/0.22/0.45μm for Laboratory Filtration
(1) The advantages of excellent chemical resistance, acid and alkali resistance,applicable PH value 1-14.
(2) Thermal stability :high temperature resistance and thermal stability.
(3) Strong hydrophobic:has strong hydrophobic.
(4) Low protein adsorption
(1) Good temperature resistance, can withstand 121 ° saturated steam autoclave sterilization for 30 minutes, maximum working temperature.
(2) Good chemical stability, can withstand dilute acids, dilute alkalis, alcohols, esters, oils, hydrocarbons, Various organic and inorganic compounds such as halogenated hydrocarbons and organic oxides.
(1) The membrane has high mechanical strength, high tensile strength, good heat resistance and chemical stability, and low protein adsorption rate.
(2) It has strong negative electrostatic and hydrophobic properties.
(3) It cannot tolerate acetone, DMSO, THF, DMF, dichloromethane, chloroform, etc.
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
3. If you have any questions, please contact us in time.