Adamas-Beta 2Pcs Quartz Cuvette with Tetrafluoro Screw Cover 56x12.5x12.5mm Optical Path Width10mm for Spectral Analysis Experiment
Type: Far ultraviolet
Optical path: 10mm
Cover type: Teflon cock
1.Made of good quality quartz, durable, acidic, basic, organic-based solvent-resistant. Durable, good workmanship in the optical hole, good fluidity, no bubble generation during use.
2. It is used for the analysis of ultraviolet and visible light. It has no absorption in the ultraviolet and visible light region, high hardness and low wear.
3. Light transmission range: 0.12-4.5 μ m. Wavelength: 185-2500nm
4. The cuvette is generally rectangular, with frosted surfaces at the bottom and both sides, and optical surfaces on the other two sides.
5. In spectral analysis, cuvette is often used for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
6. Note: it shall be cleaned and dried after use. To ensure the service life of the cuvette.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.