ADAMAS BETA Lab Ceramic Crucible with Cover 5-300ml for Laboratory Solvent Eevaporation/Crystallization Experiments
With Cap or Not:Yes
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
Package list:1 Set of Crucible
1. The ceramic crucible is made of clay, which is resistant to high temperature and corrosion, and is inert to most chemical reagents.
2. It is commonly used to burn solid substances, and can also be used for evaporation, concentration or crystallization of solutions.
3. It can be heated directly, but it cannot be quenched after heating to prevent cracking. Take it away with crucible pliers to avoid scalding.
4. Covered design. Note that the cover does not seal, but it can prevent splashing when heating and scalding personnel.
5. It is widely used in laboratories in various fields such as industry, mining, medicine, teaching and scientific research.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.