ADAMAS BETA Lab Glass Sand Core Filter Ball 30mm,65mm,80mm Funnel Spherical Filter G3 Pore Washing Gas/Liquid Filtering Device
Item Name:Filter Ball
Mode of sale: Wholesale and retail
1. Glass material, with a smooth surface without bubbles or burrs, high transparency and corrosion resistance, is a commonly used material in laboratories.
2. Structure: A sphere with branch pipes at both ends, with a sand core filter welded in the middle of the sphere for filtration. The branch pipes at both ends are liquid or other inlet and outlet pipes that can be used in conjunction with rubber hoses, inlet bottles, etc.
3. G3 sand core: The filter hole is approximately 15-40 microns, capable of filtering general crystal precipitates and impurities, filtering mercury, and collecting or distributing general gases.
4. The newly purchased filtration instrument needs to be filtered with an acid solution before use, washed clean with distilled water, and dried before use. After use, the filter must be washed to avoid clogging with sediment and affecting the filtration efficiency.
5. Accurate in size, it is a professional laboratory glassware. Suitable for pressurizing and reducing pressure filtration of gases or liquids in the electronic and pharmaceutical industries.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.