ADAMAS BETA Lab Filter Membrane CA/MCE/PP/PVDF/PTFE/PES/Nylon/Glass Fibre Laboratory Filter Film Hole Diameter 0.22um 0.45um
Item Name:Filter Membrane
Sterilization:Some Yes,Others No.
Filter Hole Diameter:0.22μm,0.45μm
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
Package list:25pcs or 100pcs or 200pcs(As your choice)
1. Cellulose acetate (CA) l filter membrane has high flow rate, thermal stability and very low adsorption. It is mainly used for the filtration of aqueous solution.
2. Mixed cellulose (MCE) filter membrane: smooth surface, light texture, hydrophilicity, good biocompatibility and low protein adsorption performance.
3. PP polypropylene filter membrane: a curved channel is formed between PP fibers, which makes it have a high pollution capacity and suitable for liquid clarification and filtration.
4. Polyvinylidene fluoride PVDF filter membrane is suitable for the filtration of aqueous solution and organic solvent. Its protein adsorption capacity is low and can be used for the filtration of biological samples.
5. PES polyethersulfone microporous filter membrane: it is formed by hot-melt adhesion of polyethersulfone microfiber, which belongs to the filter membrane of deep filtration.
6. PTFE corrosive organic microporous filter membrane: suitable for ventilation or air filtration, with good hydrophobicity.
7. Nylon universal microporous filter membrane: specific natural hydrophilicity, suitable for filtering aqueous solutions and most mild organic solutions, such as alkali and alcohol.
8. The filter membrane can be used with needle filter and syringe, or with Brinell funnel, pressure vessel and vacuum pump.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.