ADMAMS-BETA Lab Funnel Glass Buchner Separating Pear-Shaped Separatory Plastic Funnel
1. Material: The glass funnel is made of borosilicate glass.
2. Features: High chemical durability and low thermal expansion.
3. Note: The funnel is an indispensable instrument in the filtration experiment. When filtering, filter paper should be placed in the funnel.
1. Material: Ceramic
2. Description: Buchner funnel is a ceramic instrument used in the laboratory, used to filter by vacuum or negative pressure suction.
3. Application: It is often used to extract crystals in organic chemistry experiments.
1. Material: The bottle body is made of PP material, TFE piston and shell, PP polypropylene inner plug cap.
2. Observation: It is easy to observe the interface of immiscible solution.
3. Convenience: The TFE piston does not require lubrication and is easier to operate.
4. Cleaning: Except the piston, other parts can be sterilized at high temperature. The piston is easy to disassemble and can be disinfected by chemical sterilization methods.
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
3. If you have any questions, please contact us in time.